Thursday 7 December 2017

Blogmas Day- 7 Things Making Me Happy Right Now!

Hello! 
And welcome to Blogmas Day- 7. 
Today I am in a good mood. Just feeling happy and content with no real reason and I want to share some of the things making me very happy today and lately in general. 


Hand painted earrings, pieces of art for everyday style. 
These earrings are from Ajio. 


Cute tote bags. 
This one is from La Dolce Vita and I love the gorgeous illustration on this tote. 


Silver shops and silver jewellery. 
A thing that always makes me happy! 


Little corners of my home. 
This art print used to be a paper bag from Chumbak which I cut out as neatly as I could and put it up on my steel cupboard to make it pop. Plus, I fully stand by the message. 
Positive Vibes Only! 


Gorgeous winter sunsets. 

Perhaps the things I am most  happy about is the wonderful weather we've been having in Bombay. It's gotten properly cold. 
Like COLD! 
Right now, as I am typing this the fan is off. This pretty much never happens in Bombay. I can't tell you how happy this makes me. 

I hope the weather stays this kind for the rest of the month. 


No comments: