Monday 11 December 2017

Blogmas Day- 11 : Fashion Haul/// Earrings from Jaypore, Part- I.

Hello! 

How is this Monday treating you? 
Mine was a bit blah! 

These earrings I am about the share with you guys today is certainly not blah. They are in fact beautiful! 

I am so in love with handprinted mini-framed jewellery for years now, I have pendants and even other earrings in the same style and clearly I can't have enough. 

Let's jump into the prettiness shall we? 


I love how Jaypore packages their stuff. In little boxes that I tend to re-use to store some of our stamps. 


A beautiful peacock on a dusty pink background. I also really like the Lotus motif and the pink bead. 


A Maharani in frame. 


And now some pretty florals. 


These earrings are so well-made and light and add so much extra to every outfit.

I am so in love with these earrings and I can't wait to wear them soon! 

:) 


No comments: