Saturday 2 December 2017

Blogmas Day- 2: An Autumnal Outfit.


Hello! 

Sharing an outfit post today. 
I wore this very autumnal outfit a few weeks ago. 
I love the very pumpkin colour palette of this entire look and I love this indigo bag of mine, it's not too large but it is large enough to hold everything I need. Plus, it is the softest fabric ever! EVER! I wanted to squish this fabric is was the snuggliest thing ever. 


What I Wore// 

Tights- Marks and Spencer 
Bag- Jaypore 
Necklace- Forever 21 
Rings- Silver Shop in Commercial Street Bangalore
Shoes- Max Fashion India 




The little giraffes on this kurta are so darlinggg! 




I hope you guys are having a good weekend. 
My plan for this weekend is to get some rest. 
Do some skincare pampering- face pack, a thorough cleanse. My skin is in some serious need of some TLC. 
Journal. 
Do some colouring. 
And some Netflix and chilling is just what I need. 

No comments: