Friday 1 December 2017

Blogmas Day- I Hello December 2017!

Hello December! 

Hello Christmas! 

Hello Festivity! 

Hello Merriment! 

I am so happy to see you again December! 

Please, be Good. 
Kind. 
Peaceful.
Calm. 
Full of Merry Tidings! 



Last year I did my first ever Blogmas, where I blogged every single day till Christmas. Basically a blog version of Vlogmas, which by the way is one of my favourite things to in December. 

I loved documenting my entire month and I am so happy to do it again this year. 

So look forward to a ton of blog posts all month long. 
Some reviews!!! 
Hauls. 
Yearly Favourites by the truckload- Books, Beauty, Fashion and TV & Film.
A ton of favourties posts are coming your way! 

I am excited for December. 

So far my December is off to a good-ish start. 

I ordered some 12 books from Book Chor late last night, which is a good way to start any month. I can't wait for the books to come to me. They are mix of old and new. A haul will happen when they get to me. 

I also cooked lunch for Dad and me and we watched a Bengali movie and chilled out since it was just us at home today. 

I also cleaned up my bedside table and have pulled out my new fauxdori for my Bujo for the month. 
Now all I need to do is set up my Bujo for December. I plan on making it as Christmassy as I possibly can. 

:) 

I hope all of you have a wonderful December! 




No comments: