Friday 22 December 2017

Blogmas Day- 22: End of the Year TBR.

Hello!!!

I have been reading without a TBR for a few months now. It wasn't a conscious decision or anything but it just happened. I would have an idea as to which books I wanted to read over the month but I didn't quite make a concrete plan.
I do love making TBRs, in the long run it makes my reading life a little simpler.
With only a few days left in the year I want to make a little TBR. 


Today I want to share my End of the Year TBR. 

The month and the year are drawing to a close and my reading plans for the last few days of the year are fairly simple. 

I want to read some wintery books and some season appropriate books. 


I wanted to read one book from my Puffin in Bloom Boxset and decided on A Little Princess. 



These books are so gorgeous! 
And classics and winter seem to be a good match! 



I have a few of Kamala Markandaya's books on my shelves but I haven't read any of them. 
Hoping to start with this book. 


 I am currently reading this and really enjoying it. 
I am so happy that I've read quite a few Non-Fiction books in 2017. 


A Week in December!
A perfect December read! 
:)


So here is my TBR for the Year End 

A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett 
A Silence of Desire by Kamala Markanda 
Bookless in Baghdad by Shashi Tharoor 
A Week in December by Sebastian Faulks 

I hope to read all of these books, but even if I don't it's OK.
December is full of festivities and it's OK to not be reading like there is no tomorrow.
I just want to get A Little Princess, I am very excited to be reading it.

:) 

No comments: