Monday 25 December 2017

Blogmas Day- 25 What My Christmas Looked Like. What I Am Reading & Watching.

Hello! 


🎄A very Merry Christmas to you and yours! 🎄

🎅I hope all of your have had a wonderfully merry day. 🎅

My day was a chill and lazy day full of Christmas movies and some happy reading. 

Let's see my Christmas in pictures. 


Could there be a more perfect Christmas read? 
I think not! 
Harry Potter and Christmas are a match made in heaven! 
Plus The Prisoner of Azkaban is my favourite book in the series. 



A Potter Christmas scene. 
:)

Now on to my Christmas Day Watching! 

Netflix has been such a great resource for Christmas movies. There are quite a few movies on there  and these are the two I've watched. 
I am not the biggest romcom fan but around this time of the year, I am all about the gentle movies. 


 Christmas Inheritance/// It's a movie about a spoilt heiress forced to spend some time in a small town and mingle with it's people and in time learn the value of helping others and even finds love. 
It was simple and predictable and heartfelt and warm. 
A feel good movie perfect for this time of year. 
I quite enjoyed it. 




Christmas Prince/// A struggling journalist goes undercover in a palace to get a scoop on an errant Prince. 
Love blossoms and Christmas is made even more special. 
A fun and light and almost fairy tale like movie. 
Perfect for Christmas and winter. 
It was good fun. 


Now for some not very typical Christmas film! 
And more my speed! 
A Horror Film! 
A Bengali Horror Film! 
I saw this on Amazon Prime. 


Shob Bhooturey/// A ghost story set in a village school plagued by a ghostly presence. 
A group from a ghost magazine, which is on it's last leg, arrive in the village to try to help it's students and the villagers.
The movie was very atmospheric and eerie and spooky in parts. 
But it wasn't super scary and ultimately very predictable. 
Also the female lead was terribly under-written and vague and we never really found out enough about her. 
A OK film overall. 


With this my Blogmas 2017 comes to an end! 

:) 

I've had such a good time posting everyday and sharing glimpses into my daily life in December. 

For the rest of the week I am going to be lining up all of my favourite reads of 2017. 
So stay tuned for that! 



No comments: