Sunday 3 December 2017

Bullet Journal Set-Up/// October 2017.


Hello! 

Today I want to share my Bullet Journal set-up for the month of October. 
It's sure taken me my own sweet time to get around to doing this post! 
But I absolutely had to share my set-up since this one was one of my favourites! I know I might say that every single month but this month was seriously cute. 
And a little bit different. 
I used a Micro, A7 sized fauxdori for the first time ever and man I LOVED it. 
It is a tad tiny and initially I was a little concerned that I might have a hard time writing in a journal so small but it was effortless. 


All of the diecuts and labels I carry along with me. 




Little sock monkeys! 
How freaking cute! 
:) 


The front pocket was decorated simply with this freebie we got from Stickerrific, a monthly calendar for October. 


A shaker owl darling as my bookmark. 


A tiny notebook for my tiny dori. 


Front page decor. 



And as always the month begins with a Wishlist and Monthly Goals. 

Details/// 

Fabric Dori- Lyra and Co. 
Notebook- Ali Express 
Owl Paper Clip, Stickers and Diecuts- The Planner Society Kit 
Own Stickers- Happie Scrappie Kit (old) 
Pens- Zebra 
Washi Tape- Planner Society Kit and Paper Geek Co. 


No comments: