Saturday 6 July 2019

Whimsy Wear: Pink!



Hello! 
Long time no outfit post. 
So let's change that right now.
Well, this is no recent outfit. 
In fact, this is an outfit from last year, in October end I wore this very pink number for Kojagori Lokkhi Pujo, Bengali's Lakshmi Puja. It was a fairly warm evening, back in the hometown and I wanted to wear something comfy and breathable instead of something more dressy. Plus, this was strictly a family thing so not like I had to dress up a ton. 

I wore this gorgeous cotton number with palazzo pants to stay comfy and we nimble enough to run errands and hand out prasaad and help with little Pujo things. 
I did wear a lot of silver, well she is the Goddess of wealth after all :) Plus Maa wanted me to have some 'real' jewellery on. 

These aren't the best pictures but these are the only ones I snapped. 
:( 




Love the subtle floral print on this kurta. 


Love my little accessories. 



WHAT I WORE/// 

Kurta: Byloom, Kolkatta 

Palazzo Pants: Westside 

Cuff: Earthaments 

Bird Brooch: By Paulami 

Pendant: Levitate, Bangalore 

Rings: Silver House, Colaba 


No comments: