Sunday 8 September 2019

Stationery Sunday: My On-the-Go Planner and Supplies


Hello, hello! 
I hope you're having a lovely Sunday! 

We had a sort of lazy and quiet one. It rained a lot here in Mumbai and so, we just stayed in, reading. 

I thought I will share my on-the-go planner supplies along with a look at my planner of the moment. 





I am currently using this lovely Mustard A6 sized Traveler's Notebook from The Black Canvas, which houses my journal. I love how pretty the colour is and the leather is really soft. 


 


My go-to journaling supplies live in this pen sleeve from Lyra & Co. and it currently houses a Vintage Red-Black Sarasa, a Medium Lamy fountain pen, a Pilot Frixion pen in black ink, a yellow Mildliner and a pencil. All of these pens (apart from the Lamy) are from Cute Things from Japan. 




And, last but the least, a closer look at this cute as a button (pardon the pun!) button from Pranita Kocharekar.


Have a great week ahead, guys!

See you soon! 

No comments: