Friday 27 September 2019

Travel Diary: Snapshots from Kalimpong. {Friday Favourites.}


Hello! 

Long time no see! 

Since we last spoke and since I pretty much disappeared from this blog, I've been a little busy.
First with some manic packing. 
Then, travelling from Bombay to my parent's home in Jalpaiguri, West Bengal.
I've been here for a week now and in this week I've also managed to squeeze in a little holiday to Kalimpong! 
:) 

And it's been grand. 

Fog. 
Mists.
Rains. 
Hills.
Tall tress. 
Flowers. 
Winding roads. 

Ah! 
It's been the best. 


If you know me at all, you must know that  I am my 100% happiest in the hills. 
I am my best version. 
It makes me giddily happy. 



All this greenery is just good for me and my heart. 


Flowers, every where you look. 
I couldn't be happier. 
These pale pink beauties were aplenty in my hotel. 


THIS was the view from my hotel window. 
Can you even?! 
That's the river Teesta making her way down the hills. 
And these fluffy clouds were everything! 

More pictures and stories coming soon.
And regular bookish content as well. 

No comments: