Friday 8 July 2022

Friday Favourite: Haul from Kuuuusum--- Painted Circle Bag and Pouches.

 Hello Loves! 

Hope this Friday is treating you well. 

:) 

It's a rainy one in my corner of the world. 

For this week's Friday Faves, I want to share a small but beautiful haul from a small shop. One that I came across on IG and bought from back in April I think. The shop is called Kuuuusum and it's owner makes some truly lovely thing. 

I love the things we got from the shop and I am so in love with the gorgeous painted creations. 

We got three things in total. 

Two pouches, that are quite large and roomy. 

And one circle sling. 

Here is everything. 



This Maa Lokhi Sling was love at first sight. 
Look at how utterly stunning this is. 
I can't wait to carry this out, might just save it for Pujo. 
:) 
So so so pretty. 


The painting is flawless. 

The bag itself is fairly roomy. 



If you know us, you know how much we love pouches and can't pass up a beautiful pouch. 
This one we loved and my sister is already using to store her work journal and a couple of pens. It's such a nice size and fits quite a lot. 


Now this one is just tooooooo stunning for words. 

I love, love, love this one so much! 

:) 

I could stare at this all day. 

I loved all the things I got from Kuuuusum and you must go check out her shop and get yourself something beautiful from her. 


No comments: