Sunday 17 July 2022

Stationery Sunday: Planner Pages Lately.

 Hello Loves!

It's been forever and a day since I did a Stationery Sunday post. 

I've missed it. 

Truth be told since my wrist got all messed up thanks to De Quervain's Syndrome my planning and journaling has been quite minimal, because it hurts something special to write. This is my version of hell you guys. I can't wait for my damn wrist to get better and get back to regular programming. 

Today I want to share pages from my planner in the last few weeks.



A rain themed spread for this very rainy week. 
I love these abstract washi tapes from Classiky. 


A food and cooking theme spread. 


Rains and cleaning. 

This was the week I came back home and it was daysss of cleaning and dusting and fretting. 



This spread was all about summer and summer colours and well..some sweeties. 


I used to Pet Stickers and some Washi Tapes layered. 



Some pages from May. 




I like picking a colour scheme of sorts and then go on and stick to it and find elements that go together. 
Some weeks the spread is super clean and with ample space to write. 
Other weeks is a bit heavy on decor and little space to write, this is usually when I fill in my planner later. 

~~~

I hope my wrist goes back to normal and I can go back to my planner life with a vengeance. 
:) 




No comments: