Sunday 12 February 2023

Stationery Sunday: January Journal.

 Hello Loves! 

For today's post I want to share my beautiful daily journal from January. 

I went all out. 

I bought this gorgeous TN from The Black Canvas last year and saved it for 2023 and in January I brought it out in January. I love it so much. 

The insert is from a shop called Softly Vintage and has a mix of different kinds of papers, handmade and transparent and regular. The size is a little off. I thought it would fit a standard sized TN but it's slightly big and stuck out slightly but I made it work. 

Let's take a little look shall we. 


Here she is all her glory. 
Love the grain on the leather and the feel of her. 
The typewriter just has my whole heart. 


A closer look. 
Think. 
Write.
Create. 


I also set up a little folder that I had lying around. 

Put some stickers and covered it with some papers, all from The Planner Society. 



January Journal. 
This is a cover of the insert that I decorated. 
I wanted something super positive and hopeful and encouraging and I think this collage kinda gives that vibe. 


End pages if you will. 
This cute bear is a page marker/sticky note from Accessorize which I've had for years. 


More decor and aesthetic-ness. 
The first page was a very thin page, so I figured out I would just go ahead and decorate and not write on it. 


Set some Goals for 2023. 
Here's hoping I stick to some of them. 


And then we start journaling. 

Below are some more pages from my January Journal. 
Mostly writing and some creative journaling spreads. And some pages documenting some things I bought and did. 




I filled up every single page of this journal and I am so happy with how this turned out. 

:) 

No comments: