Sunday 3 September 2023

Stationery Sunday: Planner and Journal Pages, September 2023.

 

I begin every month setting up my monthly pages. 
It's a little ritual. 
It sets my tone for the month to come. 
I don't do a whole lot but I like to go in and put stickers and decor bits. 
My journal especially is set up and  have my monthly goals set. 

The front page of my Atelier Neorah planner, which I am enjoying very much. 


My Journal page for September. 

I have used some fall-ish colours to infuse some cozy vibes for my month. 


This is my September page in my planner, we don't get a whole page at the start of the month, so I end up using the first day of the month to decorate and set the tone for the month to come. 



A page to set some Weekend Goals. And since I plan on watching a film or two, the girl with a popcorn tub sticker was perfect! 

Some more pages for the first week of the month. 




Sticker supply. 



And my tin full of stickers and ephemera. 

:) 



No comments: