Monday 20 November 2023

Monday Moods: Stationery Loves Lately.


Hello Loves๐Ÿชท

Happy Monday to you.

Unless you’re an Indian cricket fan, this Monday might find you a little blue.

Well, it sucks.

But what can you do? It’s a game and we win some and we sure lose some. You just have to roll with the punches. 

Let’s talk stationery instead. Hear some recent loves of mine. 

A new journal dedicated to my new writing project.

A stash of my favourite stickers. 

Reading Journal pages for this month. 

And a new magnetic bookmark I love. 




Stickers and Postcards.
All part of the process when you’re setting up a new journal.

Found a tin of stickers recently while going through a suitcase.
Mostly stickers from my favourite La Dolce Vita and Bon Stickers and some other older bits from my stash.

The first few pages of my NaNoWriMo journal, a journal that’s dedicated to my work in progress. 
I love how this turned out.

This bookmark from Riya Designs is a new favourite. 

November pages in my book journal.
Before the ink and bookish thoughts.

Love how this spread turned out.
Used bits from stationery kits, mostly elements from Shop ABC. 

 I hope this week is good for you.

I plan on getting back to writing, I took like over ten days from my writing for Diwali and my sister’s birthday. So this week, vacation is over and it’s back to working on my novel and writing my heart out. And editing of course. 

I am also hoping to do a spot of reading, going to start a new book today and read something good. 

But mostly writing and a little less reading. 

Happy Reading Folks. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–‹️๐Ÿ“

No comments: