Tuesday 7 November 2023

Vignettes: Days of November. {Books, Writing, Coffee, Backpacks and Mini-Review.}

 Hello Loves! 

How is November treating you so far? 

My days are a blur of writing, NaNoWriMo are going well. I have written some 20 pages of my novel so far and mapped out some important plot points. It's going good. 

Reading has been decidedly slow. Like I knew it would be. No complaints there. I am more than happy to focus on my book and not on reading. 

Other than that, it's been bleak, my building is doing some very noisy repairs and it's hell. I just can't with the dust and the noise and everything else that comes with construction. I am seriously considering running away. for real, just pack my bags and run away somewhere. 

UGH. 



Working on my book. 
This brings me so much joy. 
I try to write everyday but I don't force myself. 
I take days off when I feel like it. 
Then I write like a maniac on other days. 
Basically, I do what works for me. 


A sun-kissed bag and brooch moment. 
The bag is from this shop called Buddha Land and I love it, it's made from hemp and is tiny and gorgeous. 


A book, bag and laptop moment. Slightly blurry. 


What I am trying to chase right now- Calm, above all else. 

This bookmark is from Oochu. 



Self-soothing with some muffins and coffee. 



There has some been reading in bed, on the days I take off from writing. 


Some Diwali preps have begun. 
Curtains have been changed in the bedroom. 
Love these light florals. 


This is the only book I've read in November so far and it's been an absolute delight. 

It's about family, secrets, changing social and cultural mores and set firmly in the India of today. 

Loved it. Breezed through it. Cannot recommend it enough! 


I hope the rest of November is decent too and I learn how to live with the sound and fury of daily construction. 

Wish me luck! 

No comments: