Thursday 23 November 2023

Things That Make Me Happy: Bags, Stationery + Cameras


Hello Loves! 
Today I got around to downloading some pictures from my Big Camera. Funny how I barely even use my Big Camera. I mainly use it only when I travel and even then..it doesn't get used nearly as much as it used to back in the day. 

I remember buying my first proper digital camera, a Nikon in bright pink that took decent pictures and made me so happy. Then in a few years I upgraded to a Canon and a few years later another upgrade was made. This was in 2018, when I last bought a camera. But since then...it just makes more sense to me (as a regular person with a blog and a photo taking habit) to invest in a decent phone that also takes amazing pictures. I no longer feel the urge to look up new cameras or even dream of buying a super nice camera. Funny how in under a decade my whole outlook towards cameras have changed so drastically. 

I am sure, eventually, most people, those of us who aren't professionals photogs will just stop buying a recreational camera altogether and be happy with an iPhone. 

Sad..but true. 

Here are some images I have on my memory card. 

Things from life and moments I wanted to document. 







Some cute to-do notes and stickers that I ordered earlier this year, I have used the cute to-notes and I very pleased with the quality. These are from Purpulp. 

A backpack from The Burlap People. 
Their Lil Sister in a Black Tulsi avatar. 
Love it.


A stack of my books. I am always going to want to photograph my precious books. Always. 



My sheep book sleeve and this adorable circle bag inspired by Ray's Charulata. 


Can't wait for the Air Quality in Bombay to get tolerable so that I can go book buying and just generally get out and about!

Have a good week! 

No comments: