Sunday 5 November 2023

Stationery Sunday: Planner for 2024. The Ink Bucket Planner.

 Hello Loves! 

It's that time of the year, when Planner Girlies have their planners for next year alll lined up. I was confused for the longest time and then I saw The Ink Bucket and their launch and seeing that the planners were soooo much slimmer and more compact, I decided to go right back to it. I, for one, am super happy that they decided to do away with the extra pages and the journal elements of the planner. I almost never used these extra bits and I do like my Planner to be just that, A PLANNER. 

So back to an old favourite I went. 

In case you didn't know, I have used The Ink Bucket Planners for a few years before this. 

In 2019, 2021 and 2022. 

2024 will be fourth time using the planner. 

I picked this gorgeous version, I love that they do a few styles and there is so much room for choice. 


I love the colours and the bold florals. 

The navy blue just sings and looks really mature and grown-up. 

I love it. 

The mint green is also lovely and I was town between the two but I've had a mint green/sage planner from them in 2019 so I went with the blue instead. 

The theme for this year's planner is the Movies and as a movie buff I love it. 

The paper quality feels good, the box if sturdy and gorgeous. 

In short, I am super pleased with it. 


Here is a better look at the planner. 


Hello 2024. 
A page for setting intentions and goals. 


Here she sits in her box in all her glory. 
Cannot get over how lovely she looks. 



Front page in a classic floral and gentle gold foil. 



It comes in a gorgeous box, which I will be using to store stationery bits and bobs. Because my planner will sit in the organiser I also bought from their launch this year. 


Here is a sneak peek, I will do a full post on this in a few days. But TLDR, it's lovely and so well made and I 100% recommend. 

Plus...look at how pretty it is. 

:) 


I did do a whole YouTube video unboxing the planner, so you can go watch that too. 




I can't wait for 2024 to come around and move into this planner. 

Have you decided on your 2024 planner? 



No comments: