Wednesday 4 December 2013

December 2013 To-Be-Read List.

My TBR for this month, the last month of the year is fairly simple- I just want to read good books! Plain and simple! I have read 160 books this year- I am so proud of myself. So with this last month I just want to read books that are good, books that I have meant to read for a long time and haven't gotten around to.

So here is my TBR:

1. The Outsider- Albert Camus
2. The Interpretator of Maladies- Jhumpa Lahiri (RR)
3. The Fakir- Sunil Ganguly
4. Switched- Amanda Hocking
5. Sense and Sensibility- Jane Austen
6. The Full Cupboard of Life- Alexander McCall Smith
7. The Asylum- Madeline Roux
8. The Illicit Happiness of Other People- Manu Joseph
9. Any book by Agatha Christie
10. Sita's Ramayana- Samhita Arni (RR)

RR means Re-Read.

What do you plan on reading this month?

I might add a few holiday reads closer to Christmas to have some season appropriate reads!

No comments: