Wishlist: Books I want for Christmas.


I haven't read this book and I really want to. It sounds cute and I want to read it. 



I read The Thirteenth Tale last year and I LOVED it. And I highly recommend it. I loved the writing and therefore want to read this book....also it's a ghost story...so a no brainer! I need this book! 



Everyone and their mother has read and loved this book. I haven't managed to read it yet, simply because it isn't in stores in India yet. And I don't want to read an eBook. The cover is too pretty to pass up. I am hoping I find it soon. 


I read The Glass Castle by the same author quite recently and I absolutely loved it. Adored it. The book just moved to my tears. I loved Jeannette Walls writing style so much that I want to read every single book she's ever written. 





Finally I have wanted Wildwood for ages. It's a middle grade fantasy adventure book and it's full of delighful illustrations and I wantttttttttttttt it. 

Hope Santa is reading this and deems me good enough to get me these books for Christmas! 

What's on your book wishlist?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Room on the Roof by Ruskin Bond.

Review: Grandma's Bag of Stories by Sudha Murthy.

Book Review: The Girl in the Glass Case by Devashish Sardana