Monday 9 June 2014

Book Haul: 3 Pretty Books!

















I bought all of these three gorgeous books in April! April was a good month of book buying. 

Wildwood by Colin Melroy and Carson Ellis 
Tales from Fosterganj by Ruskin Bond 
The Hen Who Dreamed She Could Fly by Sun- Mi Hwang 

I've already read and loved both Wildwood and Fosterganj. 

Books are wonderful. Books with illustrations and pretty details are even more...slightly more wonderful! 
I am a sucker for pretty books. I just can't not love them. I wanted Wildwood for years..but it is a slightly pricey book so I constantly talked myself out of it...till in April I finally decided to treat myself to a book I really wanted! 

Pretty books just bring me so much happiness. 




1 comment:

Meg.Meh.P. said...

wow, I love anything pretty too. Hope these are good reads. Waiting for your reviews so then I can decide to grab them up for myself as well.
xx