Monday 16 June 2014

Book Haul: Books of June 2014, Part- I.




















The Pickwick Papers- Charles Dickens 
Twenty Love Poems and A Song of Despair- Pablo Neruda 
Anti-Social Network- Piyush Jha 
Revolutionary Road- Richard Yates 
Hollow City- Ransom Riggs 
A Young Doctor's Notebook- Mikhail Bulgakov 
The Savages- Matt Whyman 
Rooftoppers- Katherine Rundell 
The Isobel Journal- Isobel Harrop 

I got these 9 lovely books from Amazon. And if you follow me on Instagram, you know I had some book delivery drama. I don't want to get into it again but basically this whole experience has made me go off Amazon. I am done and won't be ordering books from Amazon henceforth! So done! 

But moving on, I am so excited about these books! So many lovely new books to read. 

I've already read Isobel Journal. and enjoyed it immensely! Review coming soon! :) 

No comments: