Friday 10 October 2014

Watched and Loved: New Fall Shows Edition.


1. Manhattan Love Story: The unfiltered internal monologues of a young man and a young woman are exposed as they begin a new relationship together. 

I have seen two episodes and I am very smitten with this show. It is sweet and charming and very, very enjoyable. A New York man and a naive, simple girl from Atlanta are falling for each other and their relationship is funny and fun to watch. 



2. A to Z: Andrew and Zelda date for eight months, three weeks, five days, and one hour. This television program is the comprehensive account of their relationship. 

I have only seen the one episode but I am into it. Another show about a couple that's very different from each other but what intrigues me is the whole eight months thingie. Do they break-up? Or do they get married at the end of eight months? I am very, very curious. It had the 'mother' from How I Met Your Mother, which is nice. If you are in the mood for a light and funny show, this will work for you. 




3. Stalker: Stalkers scare the fuck out of me!!! Seriously, the fact  that someone might get obsessed with you and follow you around and track your every move is scary as shit. This show follows detectives in LA who handle cases of Stalking. I have seen two episodes and I LOVE it! So good! I highly recommend it. 




4. Scorpion: An eccentric genius forms an international network of super-geniuses to act as the last line of defense against the complicated threats of the modern world. Pretty interesting mix of cases so far- a break from the murder-only format of most crime shows (not that I don't enjoy those). 




5. Forever: A 200-year-old man works in the New York City Morgue trying to find a key to unlock the curse of his immortality. It has this whole mystery thing going about why he is immortal (even he doesn't know) and the cases are not bad either. Also, the characters are quite interesting. I am also enjoying the flashback to the 40s and 50s that they show. 

Which new shows are you enjoying? Please leave your recommendations in the comments below. 


No comments: