Friday 3 October 2014

October 2014 TBR List.



I can't even believe October is here. Where is this year running off to?

My October reading plan is split into two. I want to read some Bengali books in lieu of Durga Pujo. And then I want to read creepy, scary and horror books. Hello October, let's do this.

Here is my TBR for this month.

1. Ghare Bhaire by Tagore.
2. Srikanta by Saratchandra.
3. 4.50 From Paddington by Agatha Christie
4. It by Stephen King
5. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
6. Ruins by Paula Morris
7. Rooms by Lauren Oliver
8. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
9. The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
10. Coraline by Neil Gaiman
11. The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
12. Moppet by Mo Hayder

For now this is all I am putting down in my list but  if I find more time this month I might finally get back to reading The Passage by Justin Cronin. It is a big fat book but I once got nearly 200 pages in and then had to move cities and stopped reading. High time I got back. :)

Happy Reading People! :) 

No comments: