Thursday 2 October 2014

A Day in the Life of Me: Ashtami 2014.


Today was Ashtami, generally considered the most important day of Durga Pujo. When I was a kid I wore my best outfit on Ashtami. 

Today I spent my day pandal hopping with my family and ate yummy Chinese food and even ran into old family friends. The traffic was a nightmare in parts but being stuck in a car with my family can be pretty fun. 

The festival ends tomorrow, which is just sad, a two-day Pujo is the worst! 

The pictures are from The Hiranandani Powai Pujo. The pandal was so pretty and took way too many pictures. 








Carried my lovely October bag today. I've been saving it since June, I decided I'd use it during Pujo and no better day than Ashtami to use my new bag. I love her. She is super soft and fits a decent amount of things. 


No comments: