Tuesday 19 July 2016

Book Haul/// Books of July 2016, Part-I.

Hello! 

Time for yet another book haul and that too after a good while. 
May was a slow month for book buying, I think I bought like 4 books..
And I bought zero books in June. 
So once I was back home from my summer holiday..I had a few books I had my eye on and I wanted to get soon. 

So these books were ordered within the first few days of being back from Amazon. 

Let's see what I've added to my bookshelves so far  in the month...













Books Bought..

Munnu A Boy from Kashmir by Malik Sajad 
Waves by Sundara Ramaswamy 
The Living by Anjali Joseph 
Farewell Song by Rabindranath Tagore 
The Creeper by Emerald Fennell 
The Blind Lady's Descendants by Anees Salim
Ghachar Ghochar by Vivek Shanbhag 


I am saving most of these books fro my Annual Indian Books in August phenomenon.
I am excited as hell! 

:) 

Happy Reading folks! 

No comments: