Tuesday 20 September 2016

Book Haul/// Books of September, Part- II ( Kitab Khana Books!)

Hello! 

Time for another little haul of books. 
This time from one of my favourite little bookshops in Bombay- Kitab Khana. 
I was in Kitab Khana last week and walked away with four books. 
I wanted to buy more...I was feeling super speedy, but I honestly didn't find anything I loved enough to buy. 

But these books I loved and I am so excited to get my reading on.
Also I have my Christmas reading sorted! Yay me. 2 of the Vintage Classics to read during the last week of December. You know you are a true blue bookworm when you've got your Christmas reading figured out in September. 

Let's see what I've got...








Books Bought

A Redbird Christmas by Fannie Flagg 
A Week in December by Sebastian Faulks
A House Without Windows by Nadia Hashimi (read and loved)
The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena (read and reviewed) 

I loved that I've already read 2/4 books in this haul, it makes me feel really good. 

Happy Reading folks! 


No comments: