Friday 23 February 2018

General Whimsy: Hello from Jaipur.


Hello from beautiful Jaipur. 
This city has been on my travel wish-list for ages! And I am so beyond grateful to finally be in this time capsule of a city. 
:)
Palaces, forts and havelis. 
So much history and culture and art in one place. 

This is just a quick post to share some snippets of my travels so far. 
Detailed Travel Diaries will follow soon, once I am back home. 

TBH, this has so far been a mixed bag of a holiday. 
It's been good largely but not great. 
The place I am staying at is beautiful but the service is shit and the food is the worst! 
UGH! 
If the haveli wasn't as beautiful as it were we would have moved out. The food is seriously so bad! 
:(




OK I am off to read for a bit now and plan my day tomorrow! 

Will be back with more from my Jaipur adventures. 

No comments: