Wednesday 7 February 2018

Whimsy Wear: Hints of Mint. { What I Wore }

Hello! 

I figured it's been a while since I shared an outfit post on here. 
So sharing this quick look into an outfit I wore a while back. 
I wore this very comfy outfit on a slightly balmy Bombay day. Winter in my city is an idea and not quite the reality. So even in the middle of so-called winter I keep my breezy cotton dresses on hand. 
This mint and pink beauty is from Westside and was a Christmas gift from my Maa! 

I wore it on a Saturday that included Bandra hangs and airport pick-ups and catching up with friends.  
A good day and an outfit I loved! 



Mint and Pink is such a perfect combination. And they happen to be some of my favourite colours! 
:)


Adding more colour and pop to my outfits were this pendant with Madhubani art and this beautiful little birdie brooch! 
I love adding such quirky details to my looks! 




WHAT I WORE/// 

Dress & Shoes- Westside Stores 
Brooch- By Paulami 
Pendant- Madhubani Motifs 
Bag- Chumbak 


No comments: