Friday 27 July 2018

Book Haul: Books of June 2018 (Part-II)

Hello! 
This has been an unintentional slow month on the blog. I feel like July has kicked my ass and how. Maybe it's something to do with Mercury Retrograde or just the stars aligning all wrong but man of man, this month has been hard. I feel like I've been sick with something or the other from the very beginning. I just want to feel like myself again. 
With all the insanity that this month has thrown my way I completely forgot to share this last batch of books from June. I got these books sometimes one or two at a time but all from Amazon. I honestly am incapable of making an Amazon order without a book in it. 
:) 

Let's jump into the books shall we? 


The first book is this brilliant graphic novel/biography/ fiction. 
I have read and loved and reviewed it already. 
It's so good! 
I cannot recommend it enough. 



I want to read this and then see the Colin Firth starring Tom Ford film adaptation, which looks like a stunning film, at least aesthetically which is no surprise since Tom Ford was the helm of it. 


Another book to film adaptation I am looking forward to this Calling Sehmat - Raazi. 
I hope to read this next month and then watch the film on Amazon Prime. 


The last book in my haul is this gorgeous book from Perumal Murugan. 
This is such a well-made book. 
Look at the colours and the beautiful yellow that just pops. 
Another book I hope to read next month. 
I am so excited for Indian Books in August! 
:) 




BOOKS BOUGHT/// 

A Single Man by Christopher Isherwood 
Calling Sehmat by Harinder Sikka 
Poonachi by Perumal Murugan 
Indira by Devapriya Roy and Priya Kuruyan 

No comments: