Friday 16 November 2018

Book Haul/// Books from Title Waves Bookstore.

Hello! 
Long time no book haul. 
It's not surprising since I've been on holiday since 28th September and book buying has been pretty minimal. I did acquire a handful of books while in Darjeeling, haul coming soon. 

This batch of books were bought in the end of September. For some reason, it seems so long ago. 
I went to Title Waves in Bandra after ages, like 5 years or something. I really like this bookshop. It houses some very different books and if you find yourself in Bombay or Bandra in particular, I highly recommend you pop in for a visit. 
I, of course, went a little bit crazy. Like seriously, I ought to have done better. But in my defence, I went here straight from having a tiny medical procedure done and was buying these books to cheer myself up! 
:) 
I had been brave at the doctor's and now it was time to treat myself to come books! 
So all of these books came back home with me. 

Let's see what I added to my bookshelves on this day! 


BOOKS BOUGHT/// 

The Secrets Between Us by Thrity Umrigar 
Social Creatures by Tara Isabella Burton 
America for Beginner by Leah Franqui 
So Much Life Left by Louis De Bernieres 
Pyjamas are Forgiving by Twinkle Khanna 
Perennials by Mandy Berman 
Men Without Women by Haruki Murakami 
The Breakthrough by Daphne Du Maurier 









Even though I was overcome with post-purchase guilt, I am very pleased with this haul of books. I have carried several of these books with me on holiday and even read some. The rest of these are waiting for me back in Bombay and I can't wait to get to them. 

Ah! The joys of new books! 

Hope your reading life is going splendidly! 
:) 


No comments: