Monday 5 November 2018

Monday Moods: A Few of Recent Loves- Kanchanjunga + Little Cottages in the Hills + Jewellery.

Hello! 

Happy Dhanteras folks! 
Just like that Diwali is here. Lights and diyas and being festive. I LOVE Diwali, for the lights and joy it brings. Not a fan of the noise but I am so glad and proud of how minimal the sounds have become in the last few years. The Diwali of my childhood was noisy and unbearable. You couldn't step out of your house and even drive somewhere because there were crackers being burst at every street corner. Lately, people have become more sensible and sensitive and it's gotten so much better. 

I have been missing from the blog for a little bit now. I have been a happy travelling bug, and I couldn't be more chuffed!
:) 

I have been to the hills over the weekend- Darjeeling and I have so much to share from the trip. But today I want to share a few things from the recent past that I have loved. 


Floral things forever and always! 
Dress from Shein. 
Pendant from Ali Express. 


Little homes in the hills. 


Succulents. 


Goddess Saraswati. 
Hand painted gorgeousness. 
:) 


This little cottage was our home for 3 days over last weekend. 
Jhandi is a tiny village in Gorubathan. It has the most splendid views of the Kanchanjunga and we were so lucky to have clear views on all three mornings. 


The majestic Kanchanjunga. 
Ah! 
We woke up to this view every morning in Jhandi. 

I hope you are all doing well and making the most of this festive season. 



No comments: