Sunday 18 November 2018

Haul/// Fabric Jewellery from Vrit Moksha.

Hello! 

How is your Sunday shaping up? 

Mine included a leisurely late start and then a Mashi came visiting and we spend the morning chatting. 
Just regular small town things. 

For today's post I want to share some beautiful jewellery pieces I got from Vrit Moksha, a shop on Instagram I came across a month ago and fell in love with the aesthetic and jewellery. A quick chat with the owned and I ordered these beauties. 

Let's see shall we? 


I got these right before Durga Puja and I couldn't resist these Durga earrings! 
I especially love the little ghungroo details. 


These necklaces are so stunning. 
Perfect statement pieces. 
I love them both. 
So gorgeous! 





I love all things elephant motif. So I couldn't resist these beauties. The pink fringe in the bottom is an added bonus. 
:) 


This ring was a freebie. 
Isn't it gorgeous?! 

I loved every single piece I received. 

 Hope your Sunday is restful and wonderful. 

My plan includes watching some Bengali films. 
Starting a new book. 
And maybe visiting some family. 
:) 


No comments: