Thursday 11 April 2019

Book Haul: Faber Stories.

Hello!

Want to hear a little secret? 
I love mini books. 
You know tiny little books that are now being released by pretty much every publisher, I love those. 
The Penguin Little Black Classics.
The Vintage Minis.
The Penguin Moderns. 
&
Now, the Faber Stories. 
I am here for it all. 

I so far have got 8 of these darling little books and I know for a fact I will be getting more. 
Let's see the ones I've already added to my shelves. 


Here they are in all their beauty. 
Mini books are such a great idea, a quick and easy way to sample a new writer's work. Or a quick read when life is far too busy for a full length book. 
Plus, these tiny books sit in a handbag of any size which is a plus in my book. 












BOOKS BOUGHT/// 

1. Come Rain or Come Shine by Kazua Ishiguro 

2. Mary Ventura and The Ninth Kingdom by Silvia Plath 

3. Mr. Salary by Sally Rooney 

4. The Lydia Steptoe Stories by Djuna Barnes 

5. Mrs. Fox by Sarah Hall 

6. A Good Man is Hard to Find by Flannery O'Connor 

7. Daughter of Passion by Julia O'Faolin 

8. The Forester's Daughter by Claire Keegan 

I got all of these books off of Amazon and paid 94 bucks for most of them and 113 for others. 
:) 

No comments: