Friday 12 April 2019

Jewellery Haul: Earrings and Rings from Vastriyan by Bidisha Biswas Sarkar.


Hello! 

Today I want to share the cutest little jewellery with you from Vastriyan. 
I spotted Vastiryan's jewellery on Instagram at some point last year and I kept seeing her beautiful designs and wanting some of my own. I finally got a few pieces of from her back in February and I am so in love with everything I got from her. 
First up, everything is so well made and flawless and the quality is exceptional. 
And obviously, everything is super stunning, from the jewellery itself to even the way in which it was packaged. 
:) 




Look at this embroidered pair of studs.  I love how the colours pop against the black. 
So pretty. 


These tiny lotus earrings with ghunghroos are perfect to wear when you don't want to wear something huge on your ears. 


I also got these two embroidered rings. 
So gorgeous. 
These are adjustable and light weight and so lovely. 




I wore the bigger earring on my birthday, a lovely mix of painting and crochet and ghunghroo
They sit very comfortably on the ears but they are a tiny bit heavy, so perhaps not meant to wear all day long. I wore them for 6-7 hours and then switched to a lighter pair. So gorgeous though. 


So lovely! 
Do check out Bidisha's work on her Instagram, DM her to order. 
Check her out here. 



She also sent me bookmark as a thank you note! 
So gorgeous. 

No comments: