Saturday 1 February 2020

Hello February 2020! + Reading Goals + A Day in my Life.

HELLO FEBRUARY! 
Be Good. 
Be Kind. 
Be Gentle. 
Be Fun! 






My favourite month in the entire year is here!!! 
Birthday Month! 
Let's do this! 

I am so excited for this month to be here. While I may no longer we madly excited for my birthday, I do like to do a little something special all month long. 

So in bid to make February as wonderful as possible I plan on reading only my Favourite Authors and Books all month long. I think my birth month deserves no less. So I'll be reading..

Amitav Ghosh.
Ruskin Bond. 
JK Rowling. 
Murakami.
Agatha Christie. 
John Steinbeck. 
Jhumpa Lahiri. 
Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni. 
And others. 

My TBR is currently under construction but this is the main gist of it. 
Only the best for February. 

To begin on the best bookish month, I've started with a forever favourite Harry Potter. 
I bought only one book in January and it was the newest illustrated Potter. 
Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. 


Ah!
A thing of beauty. 
I am a few pages in and like always this world and it's people are magic (no pun intended). 
So happy to be reading this. 

In other areas too February is off to a good start. 
Well almost, I am kinda battling the onset of a cold and fever, one that has been lingering since the beginning of January but seems to be coming back again! 
Why tho? 
So ignoring my illness the best I can. 
Drinking coffee. 
Sleeping loads. 
And resting up. 

Treated myself to some pizza this evening..


A good way to start my month. 
To balance things out, dinner is Gujarati Kadhi and Khichdi. 
:) 



Yum! 



I hope February is good for you, me and the country! 
Have the best month everyone! 


No comments: