Saturday 29 February 2020

Monthly Favourites: February 2020

Hello, hello!
So, like it always does, February has gone by in a rush, one extra day notwithstanding!

Though, I hope you made the most of the extra day around the sun and did something fun.

February, my birthday month, is my favourite for various reasons and this year was no exception. We did a lot of fun things, cooked a lot of yum things, watched some good shows and I really enjoyed journaling this month!

So, let's get into some of my faves for February 2020:




My bag of the month was this little Boo from The Burlap People. It is a tiny bag, but with a biggish gusset and it fits all of my essentials, including a small 400 ml water bottle. What else does one need? 






I have been loving journaling this month. I got a bunch of stickers in the mail and they've made my journal spreads a thing of beauty, even if I say so myself. 

The two spreads on top are from my memory book and journal and the spread below is from my planner. I am using the Alicia Souza 2020 planner. 




One of the biggest home projects I undertook this month was cleaning (dusting) and re-organizing two of my biggest book shelves. I found so many unread gems in the process and I love my newly re-organized stacks of books! It was tiring, but totally worth it! 


I ordered two new colours of the Platinum Preppy Fountain Pen in 'Fine' nib. I already had a black and a red ink one, which I really love, so, thought why not get some cool new colours. Platinum Preppy is a really great budget, good quality fountain pen. I bought mine from Amazon.in 



Bombay did not have any kind of a winter at all this year, so not like we were starved for greenery and flowers, but still, seeing these little flowers on the sidewalk made me insanely happy, Plus, they matched with my outfit. 



When it comes to TV/ OTT shows, the only show we binged end-to-end was 'The Stranger' on Netflix. It was quite suspenseful and fast-paced, but the reveal was a bit of a let down. Don't me me dissuade you, this is a good thriller and definitely worth watching. 


We, finally, got around to watching the second Jumanji movie- Jumanji Next Level- and it was really fun. The first half was a big meh, but the second half was kickass! Really good! 

Finally, February was a really good reading month. If you follow me on Instagram (@whimsybookworm), and you totally should follow me on there, you'll know that I was #ReadingFavouritesinFebruary and I read and re-read books by my favourite authors. So, go on to Instagram and peep at all the good stuff that I read this past month.

Hope your February was wonderful and that your March is even better! 

Take care, fam! 

No comments: