Saturday 6 August 2016

Haul/// Nykaa Make-Up Haul.







Hello! 

Today I want to share a make-up haul on here.
I got these a few months ago now form Nykaa. 
The Nykaa nail paints were popping up all over my Instagram Explore page and I really loved the creamy, very summer appropriate colours. 
I went over to the site and put a couple of colours in my cart.
And I am so glad I did. The colours are lovely. Creamy pastel-y delights. They are opaque and last for nearly a week on my nails. I really love them. And I might go and pick up some more colours.
:) 
And I couldn't resist getting a Make-Up Revolution eye shadow palette. I love eye-shadows.
I love the colours and even the staying on power is pretty decent.
Sadly I haven't used this palette nearly as much as I should have because shortly after buying it, I bought a MAC palette which I am obsessed with and which I use allll the time!
But I do love the colours and I can't wait to play around with it some more.

Hope you guys are having a wonderful Saturday.
Mine included lots of art (well my dinky kind) and lots of writing.
And doing a ton of chores around the house.
A good day.
:)






2 comments:

krypton02 said...

Are the colours good? I like their pastel shades, too.

Pooja T said...

They are really nice. Creamy and very opaque.