Monday 1 August 2016

Hello August, 2016!

 Hello August!
Hello Indian Independence Day! 
Hello Rains!
Hello to more Rainy Days! 

Be Good August.
Be Peaceful.
Kind.
Gentle. 

August to me means celebrating this great country of mine. 
I celebrate Indian Independence all month long instead of just on the 15th of August.
I only read Indian books and books from the Indian Subcontinent as well.
It's one of my favourite things to do. And thereby this is one of my favourite months. 

Yay for the third time doing #IndianBooksinAugust 

:) 

Currently Reading/// Munnu A Boy from Kashmir By Malik Sajad.

My  first read of the month from the Northern most state of my country. 
Reading about Kashmir is never easy, given it's chaos and conflict. 
But stories of struggle and strife are important to read and reflect on. 
I am only 40 pages in and I am really enjoying it, hard as some parts maybe. 

Hope you guys have a wonderful August.
May it be full of happy reading :) 



No comments: