Saturday 9 February 2019

Haul/// Home Decor Haul--- Cushion Covers from Aham Bhumika.



Hello! 

Hope your Saturday is going super well. 
Mine has included reading a thriller- The Promise by Teresa Driscoll. I loved it. Review coming soon. 
:)

Today I want to share a home decor haul. 
I am mad about having cushions all over my space. The brighter the better. They are such a great way to add colour to your space. Over the years I have collected a bunch of gorgeous and unique cushion covers. 

When I saw these cushion covers on Aham Bhumika I knew they would look gorgeous in my home and I when I saw the stunning embroidery in person I was so happy I had decided to get these. Especially the Jamini Roy ones. 
These are truly works of art. 
So pretty! 


I love this one so much. 
The alta coloured feet are so gorgeous. 
:) 
They also do a tote bag with this embroidery and I really want to get it as well. 
:) 




Birds! 
So cute! 


Flowers and pom-poms. 
The colours just pop on this one. 




Another Jamini Roy inspired piece. So beautiful and the work is impeccable. 


I am so in love with all of these cushion covers. 
So pretty and well-made and made by rural artisans. 
Everything good! 

You can find these online at Aham Bhumika
Or go stalk their IG page. 

No comments: