Thursday 7 February 2019

TBR: February 2019. ( Red Books)

Hello! 

Honestly, I can't quite remember the last time I made TBR. It has easily been months. 
But on the 1st of this month, I woke up early in the morning, had breakfast with my parents and began to stare at my bookshelves and pulled out some books I wanted to read this month. My birthday month, as it happens to be!
As I stacking up the books, I noticed a curious thing, all of them were in the red/pink colour spectrum. 
Huh..interesting?! 
So I figured why not just stick to a colour scheme for a change and pick only red..largely, red and maybe some pink spines for February. I mean, it is only fitting, it being the month of love and all that. 

So here is my little Red/Pink TBR for February. 
I say little because I have only 8 odd books on this TBR, which is little by my standards, I read some 17 books in January and I want to slow down a little bit on the reading front this month and do some other things..

So let's jump into it shall we?
My all but one red book TBR. 








Ah! Look at these gorgeous spines. 

FEBRUARY TBR/// 

1. Uncommon Type by Tom Hanks 

2. Windfall by Diksha Basu 

3. Current Show by Perumal Murugan

4. Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese 

5. The Girl Who Couldn't Love by Shinie Antony 

6. The High Priestess Never Marries by Sharanya Manivannan 

7. Prem Purana by Usha Narayanan 


This is going to be my Valentine's Day read. I got this at some point last year, in August or something, and have been saving it for February ever since. I am an advanced planner if nothing else, especially when it comes to books! 

:) 

Happy Reading Folks. 
Hope February is full of good books for you! 
:) 


No comments: