Sunday 3 February 2019

Stationery Sunday: Planners for 2019

It's already February! How fast has January gone by?!

It is a little late in the day, but better late than never, to do a quick look at my (Pooja's sister) stack of planners for 2019.

From bottom to top:

1. Frankie Diary for 2019: I am using this as my gratitude journal for 2019. I write one or two sentences about what I have been grateful for each day and it really helps me put things in perspective, even on some really bad days.

2. Regular Sized Traveler's Notebook: Currently, I am using my teal TN from Speckled Fawns, which houses my vertical Traveler's Company insert for 2019- my main memory keeping notebook. Here's what the cover of it looks like...

3. Hobonichi Techo: As I do every year, I am using my Hobonichi Techo to document my days by doing little drawings and writing down the fun things that happen each day. Will share more pics of my Hobonichi later.

4. Passport Sized Traveler's Notebook: This cover is from Ali Express and inside it houses my Traveler's Company monthly calendar insert in passport size, which is just a  fun way for me to look back at the highlights of the month. Here's what that insert looks like:



Hope this quick look at my 2019 set up was fun!

I will be sharing more about my planner life in future Stationery Sunday posts.

Have a great week ahead, guys!

No comments: