Wednesday 15 April 2020

Things I Miss.

Blue skies and open spaces to just breathe in. 

Flowers.
Both outside and at home.
Things I Miss. 

1. Not worrying constantly. 

2. Ordering food on days I didn't feel like cooking. 

3. Ice-cream.

4. Travel Plans. 

5. Iced drinks. 

6. My car. She's sitting unused and unloved. 

7. Mail. 

8. Packages. Little happy things to open up. 

9. Flowers. 

10. Seeing my parents. They are in another state, on the other side of the country and I don't know when I'll get to see them next. 

11. Wearing cute clothes. 

12. Wearing make-up. 


13. Buying physical books. 
(Not that I need new books but I miss treating myself to a new book every now and again.) 

14. Going out without having a mini panic attack. 

15. Making any sort of plans for the future. I HATE not knowing what the rest of this year is going to look like. 

16. People. 

17. Malls. All their noise, the shops, the people and just ordinary things. 

18. Bookshops. 

19. Coffee shops. 

20. Our world, imperfect and flawed and chaotic as it was, I miss how we lived. I miss going out and miss complaining about traffic and work and everything else. I miss the things I'd never thought I'd ever miss. 

~I hope things go back to normal soon. Till then we do our best. We cook, read, sleep and silently freak out and help each other out.~ 



No comments: