Sunday 18 February 2024

18.2.24 Another Birthday ❤

 Hello Loves! 

Today is my Birthday. 

I turn another year older and definitely wiser. 

TBH, I've been a little sad all month long. I really wanted to have a happy birthday month but..instead I've been feeling deeply unhappy. 

Guys, I haven't even bought any books this month. And normally, if you've followed me along for any length of time, you know that February is when I go feral and just buy as many books as my heart desires. 

Not this year. 

Everything feels so out of sync and my heart just feels heavy and out of it. 

Meh. 

Today was mildly better, I think watching some of old nostalgic films worked. 

I watched You've Got Mail again. 

And Two Weeks Notice. 

And this evening I watched Bhoot. 

It was a chill day. Here are some glimpses of my very okay-types-birthday. 



Coffee. A venti, because birthday. 
This was a White Mocha Frappuccino. 
It was good. 


Birthday in my planner. 


Pages in my current read. 
It's a little bit of a tradition to read Ruskin Bond on my birthday. 



What I Wore Today and my Current Read. 

Notes from a Small Room by Ruskin Bond. 

Just the kind of comfort I needed. 



Some Birthday Wisdom & Thoughts. 

🍰 Cake🍰 


No comments: