Saturday 24 February 2024

Friday Favourites: Spring + Books + Crochet Plushies + Slow Days.

Hello Loves! 
Another Friday and another batch of some favourite things from life lately. 


Spring is the air, well summer is nearly here and making it's presence felt. 

As much as I hate winter leaving, there is something very special about these bluer than blue skies we get in Spring-Summer. 


I didn't do an insane book haul for my birthday this year. In fact, I bought just one book, that too weeks before my birthday. 

I do have a few books sitting in my cart and on my wishlist..but I am not sure if I'll go ahead and get it. 

Maybe get 5 books. It was my birthday after all. 


Coffee with a side of cuties. 


Basking in the sunshine. 

I guess someone likes the Spring sunshine. 


A book I read this week and loved. I always read Ruskin Bond on my birthday and this one about home and the hills and nature and life was such a wise and happy companion on my birthday and the days after. A good time and it made me miss Landour something fierce. 



Light and curtains. 



 Vazhga Vazhga by Imayam. 
Stories I might jump into over the weekend. 
Love how gorgeous this cover is. 

No comments: