Tuesday 27 March 2018

Fashion Haul: Anokhi Jaipur- Kurtas + Pouches + Dupatta + Tunic.


Hello! 

Summer is here and how! 
Bombay has heated up over night. 
It is close to 40 degrees and it's not even April yet! 
UGH! 

Lucky for me I have my summer wardrobe all sorted thanks to my recent trip to Anokhi.
Anokhi is one of my absolute favourite places to shop from. Their hand block printed kurtas, tunics and tops and stoles all scream summer comfort. 

On our recent trip to Jaipur, we stopped off at the Anokhi store on our first day there and bought a few things. 

Later on..on our second last day we went to the Anokhi Block Print Museum and visited the shop there too and picked up some things from there as well. What can I say? I have never come back empty handed from Anokhi! 

:) 


My sister picked up a couple of kurtas, this basic and soothing pink print kurta is one of the first things she saw and loved. 


She also got this dupatta, from the Museum shop and this print and it's colours are just sublime and will go with multiple items in her closet. 


The only clothing item I picked up was this GORGEOUS tunic in this utterly fabulous print. I secretly want more items in this print and I can't wait to hit their Bombay store soon. 


This mint and yellow and green print kurta is another thing my sister picked up. 



Prints on prints on prints! 
I even picked up two handkerchiefs because why not?! 


We also picked up these pouches from the Museum Shop.
I am currently using the mint one (which happens to my our all time favourite Anokhi print) to hold my Kindle. It fits my Kindle perfectly and since it's slightly padded it keeps it safe as well. 


I will share the outfits properly once I've worn them and styled them. 

We also got notebooks from Anokhi, but I've already shared those, you can find it here. 

My summer is set! 
Lots of cottons. 
Lots of prints.
Lots of colour. 

:) 


No comments: