Tuesday 6 March 2018

Whimsy Wear: What We Wore in Jaipur Day - 1.

Hello! 

Since I've been documenting my days in Jaipur, I thought I'd show and share some of what my sister and I wore whilst we were there. 

This is what we wore on Day- 1. 

First with My Sister's Outfits.



My sister wore this on the flight. 
A white tunic from Westside. 
A Lehriyaa stole we got from Jodhpur. 
&
This gorgeous Kolam inspired necklace from Jewels of Sayuri. 


Later when it was time to step out and go sight seeing, my sister changed into this outfit. 

Kurta/Tunic- Anokhi 
Stole + Jutis- Fabindia 
Bracelet- A Silver Shop in Jaipur (bought 3 years ago) 




Now on to What I Wore... 


Arm Candy on point! 

Rose Textile Anklet (worn as a Bracelet) from Diaries of Nomad. 
Bangles from Fabindia and Amber 


Ring- Tribe by Amrapali 


Stole- OMO 



Backpack- The Burlap People 
Pins and Buttons- Ali Express 
Kurta- Global Desi 

We'll be back with more travel posts and book reviews soon!

No comments: