Sunday 23 June 2013

Book Haul: Books of June, 2013/// Part I.















Oh the joys of buying books! Fewer things make me as happy. The feeling I get as I walk into a bookstore is simply the best. As much as I like ordering books online and getting a good deal on them, I just adore buying books in their natural habitat- a bookstore. 

I bought all of these books this week in one evening. Yay! 2 bookstores and 9 books and 4 little book-babies- the Little Miss and Little Mr. books. They were too cute to leave behind. Plus, they have the sweetest art work. 

I am especially excited about the last 3 books, all Penguin Library Classics. I LOVE these gorgeous covers and I cannot wait to read them. Pretty covers makes reading even more fun. 

I am also excited to read Freedom, I've heard nothing but great things. Also The Orphan Master's Son sounds incredible, I am very curious about North Korea and reading about it should be enlightening. 

But all this book buying means I really need to impose some sort of a book ban on myself...I could try not buying books for all of July...unless I come across something amazing! :) 

I am all set to get my reading on :)

No comments: