Book Haul: Books of June 2013, Part II. /// Online Bookstores Edition.










Another haul of books! June has been a good book buying month. Or bad...if you see it from the bank balance perspective :) I choose to see it as a good thing! 

I got these books mostly from online bookstores and got most of them at pretty great deals. The last book I got at an indie bookstore and it promises to be a sweet little children's book...sometimes I am just in the mood for a sweet story and to be reminded of a simpler time. 

I've already read 4 books out of this pile. :) 

There will be another book haul of the June books in the near future. I received 10 books in the mail today and another one is on it's way. I don't even want to think about the total number of books I've acquired in June! Also don't tell my parents! They will not be amused!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Room on the Roof by Ruskin Bond.

Review: Grandma's Bag of Stories by Sudha Murthy.

Book Review: The Girl in the Glass Case by Devashish Sardana