Sunday 16 June 2013

Things That Make Me Happy!


1. My beautiful, burgeoning collection of the Penguin English Library Edition books. I just love, love, love how lovely these books look. I intend on adding to my collection and reading one of these beauties per month. I read The Picture of Dorian Grey last month and really enjoyed it. 


2. Re-organising my bookshelves. I keep doing this, to accommodate my new books and  put the read books behind ones I need to read.



3. Cups of cold coffee in pretty mugs and a pretty book in hardback. 


4. Owls. 


5. Books in the mail. I received quite a few packages full of books this week and it made me a very happy girl. 


6. Cute little things. Stationery- pencils like these. They were a random present from my sister. I love these so much! 

Tell me what random things make you happy??? 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

A lot of random things make me happy too! I think we three (you, your sis, me) have similar tastes when it comes to stationery, food, clothes, jewellery or books, even! But you guys are certainly more voracious readers than I am and more knowledgeable about the histories and such. I love odd, little book shops and clothes stores! I've been on a mission to clean my cupboard for the past 2 months but I've failed miserably in the endeavour! I have TOO much junk. :-(